Whether you’re a new or existing, small or growing business, we have the software that can help you manage your accounts easily and efficiently.
Sage 50 Accounts 2011
This software enables you to manage your customers, suppliers and employees more efficiently and professionally. Sage 50 Accounts 2010 allows you to stay up-to-date with all aspects of your finances and accounts, this includes:
• Full customer records including history, personal contacts, any liaisons and communication, as well as quotations invoicing and orders.
• Nominal ledger, VAT ledger, profit, loss and balance sheets allow you to keep on top of business tasks easily.
• In-built diary and dashboard lets you see an instant view of your credit position and manage your suppliers including highlighting any debts.
• Latest legislation keeping you on the right side of the law.
• Manage product records by reviewing monthly sales, quantities, and values.
• Invoicing kept simple with flexible payment methods including cheque, BACS and e-payment.
• Analyse your performance by running batch reports within Microsoft Excel, and customise your reports with the sage report designer.
• The Sage Pay “pay now” option allows you to add a pay now button that enables you to pay invoices instantly online.
• Track communications with suppliers and customer histories.
Sage Instant Accounts
Ideal for new and small businesses, Sage Instant Accounts is easy and simple to use, helping you manage your money, invoicing, VAT and end of year accounts without any prior experience. Features include:
• Videos demos, practice mode, e-learning training and practice data will help to introduce you to the software, and any mistakes can easily be rectified.
• Track money going in and out of your company and share your information electronically with your accountant, this includes knowing who owes you money and when.
• Track all your products and services without missing a deadline with the diary and auto-reminders.
• Generate quotes and invoices simply.
• Add a “pay now” option to invoices that allows your customers to pay online with a credit card (additional Sage Pay charges applies).
• Generate VAT returns that comply with the latest legislation and submit with year-end forms online – a HM Revenue and Customs Requirement for 2010.
Accept card payments online, over the phone or via mail order with Sage Pay Go, our secure and reliable payment gateway.
Flat-rate pricing from £20/mth
Easy to integrate
Simple to manage
Free 24/7 UK-based support
To receive our monthly newsletter register here